Aerial work platform market revenue is expected to grow from USD 9 billion in 2018 to USD 16 billion by 2025, according to a 2019 Global Market Insights, Inc. report. The global AWP unit’s shipment are expected to grow at a Indian Industry of over 37.5% from 2019 to 2025.
The AWP market is witnessing high popularity due to the integration of advanced technical features, such as CAN bus, sensors, and telematics, as these technologies offer better safety parameters over the conventional platforms. By integration of CAN bus technology, machines leverage a combination of various controllers and sensors, offering new operational features for the workers. The load-sensing technologies deployed in the newly developed MEWPs disable functioning in case of excessive weight, further providing more safety to the platform operators. Moreover, the aerial work platform market is experiencing the emergence of self-propelled access platforms that provide increased flexibility, stability, and security to the users. Easy transportation & operation of the self-propelled machinery is supporting the rising utilization in various application sectors including energy and oil & gas for maintenance purposes.
- AGM maintenance-free batteries
- Battery charge indicator (BCI)
- Specialty hydraulic oil (6 gal – cold weather, fire resistant, or biodegradable)
- Low voltage interrupt with battery charge indicator (BCI)
- Power inverter, 800W, 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Hostile environment kit: cylinder bellows, boom wiper seals and platform control box cover.
For More : Sendhamarai Engineering (P) Ltd.