Scissor lifts with rough terrain capabilities offer competitive lift speed and large, high capacity platforms to increase efﬁciency on the job site and ﬁnish working faster. They also enhance productivity by providing exceptional positive traction, speed, and gradeability.
Boasting front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius, the Genie® GS™-3246 slab scissor lift is excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance and installation applications on ﬁrm, level surfaces. It features a comfortable platform workspace and yet compact dimensions to allow for easy manoeuvring and positioning in tight spaces.
- Easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces
- Folding rails with half-height swing gate come standard
- Multiple disc brakes provide smooth deceleration
- Link stack is centered at full elevation and platform extension for machine rigidity
- Large platform workspace with 0.91 m (36 in) roll-out platform extension
- Swing out components trays for easy access
- User-friendly Smart Link™ control and diagnostic system