Actually a threading machine is a device that is used to create the threads found on pipes and other common materials used in building projects, electronics, and the manufacture of various types of goods. Machines of this type can be configured to carve threads into a number of different materials, notably various types of metal and hard plastic. The use of a thread machine makes it much easier to manufacture goods that are equipped with uniform thread patterns which will easily work with other threaded devices, making it possible to easily replace worn sections without having to redo an entire system.
We are providing 3 ranges of machine. AYUDH 50, 50A Automatic die head, 50E (Economic range). It is used in plumbing work, fire fighting, electrical works etc… like GI Pipe ,Ms pipe.
|Capacity||1/2″ – 2″|
|Motor Power||750 – 1100 W|
|Dies||1/2″ to 3/4″ th HS BSPT|
1″ to 2″ HS BSPT
|Machine Threading Oil||5 Litre (free of cost)|
- Accurate threading of gas, water, stainless pipe and bolt
- High output motor of 1100W easily copes with voltage drops
- Maintenance free ball bearing protects spindle support from abrasion
- High capacity oil pump keeps enough oil for low rotation and ensures steady threading
- Easy to grab Hammer Chuck provides steady grip
- Cutter blade and Reamer blade with specially shaped blade tip were specially designed for the Beaver series to give sharp cutting and durability