The Z-80/60 has an innovative reverse-articulating secondary boom for 8.83m (29 ft) of up and over reach with zero front arm swing. The Genie Fast Mast system allows you to lower the platform to the ground without having to lower the secondary boom lift so operators can ascend and descend quickly and efficiently.
- Working height – 25.77m(84ft)
- Lifting Capacity – Up to 227 Kg(500 lbs)
- Horizontal Reach –18.29m (60ft)
- Vertical jib Rotation – 135°(+78°/-57°)
- Up and Over Clearance – 8.83m (29 ft)
- Grade ability(4WD) – 45%
In addition, this time saving design raises both primary and secondary booms simultaneously to help the operator reach full elevation fast and maximize productivity.
- Steel 2.44 m (8 ft) tri-entry with side swing gate (standard)/ Steel 1.83 m (6 ft) dual entry with side swing gate.
- Articulating 1.83 m (6 ft) jib boom
- Engine Options – Deutz turbo diesel 55 kW (74 hp), Stage IIIB /Perkins turbo diesel 43 kW (58 hp), Stage IIIB / Deutz turbo diesel 55 kW (74 hp), Stage IIIA /Perkins diesel 47 kW (63 hp)
- Drive/Steer Options – 4 x 4 (standard) / 4 x 4 x 2 (standard) / 4 x 4 x 4
- Tyre Options – Rough Terrain Foam filled (Standard)/Non Marking Foam filled.
Quiet diesel engines like the turbo-charged Deutz option give you more power and increased performance at higher altitudes. Boom lift – as well as plenty of torque for superior grade ability and terrain ability. Four-wheel drive with full-time positive traction handles rough ground conditions to enhance the smoothness of the ride.